Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you ship worldwide?
- Yes, we ship all over the world, we have contracts with royal mail and major courier companies.
2. How quickly do you dispatch my order?
- We aim to ship all orders within 72 working hours. We do not work weekends or bank holidays, but put extra staff on to cover the busy times. At busy times dispatch times may be longer. At these busier times, Christmas for example we ask that you purchase early to avoid disappointment.
3. Can I track my order?
- Yes and No. If an item is sent with royal mail we cannot track it, if it is sent with one of our couriers then it will have a tracking number. Please contact us if you wish to check a tracking number.
4. How do I know when my order is dispatched?
- When you place an order you get an email confirmation, we also send one when your order goes down for packing. At the end of each day we ship all the orders dispatched that day, which automatically updates your order and sends you an email.
- Please note once your order has been dispatched, the status of your order will update to 'dispatched'. The status will not be updated after the order has left the warehouse.
Our shipping rates are based on the packed weight of each item, so it includes any packaging. We have contracts with major couriers and ship Worldwide, so we can offer products to more people, plus we ship to BFPO service postcodes across the world. We aim to dispatch all orders within 72 hours (excluding weekends and Bank Holidays), but during busier periods of the year this may take a little longer.
If you have any queries regarding shipping or delivery please contact us.